There’s nothing quite like finding a new whiskey that you truly enjoy. So many different types of distilleries craft the spirit, and so many have great takes on it. With the presence of craft distillers growing in a significant way, it is hard not to be able to find quality whiskey.
As someone who loves a great whiskey, finding a new one is a thrill. I’ve been sampling whiskeys here and there and I seem to have come upon an absolutely incredible on. From the town of Tullahoma, TN, I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey has captured my attention in a significant way.
Whiskey drinkers who enjoy a smooth, yet subtly spicy whiskey will absolutely love this one. I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey stands tall with remarkable balance and an incredible finish. The whiskey possesses a classic bourbon color, and its nose delivers aromas of caramel and spice.
From a fabulous nose’s preview to its feature presentation, I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey wows in an amazing way. Its caramel possesses a fair presence during the preview, but it is the vanilla I find most prevalent during the presentation. A friendly sweet spice accompanies the finish, putting the finishing touches on an outstanding whiskey.
The 82 proof whiskey is an excellent choice for enjoying on any day. It is best consumed neat, but if you do enjoy it on the rocks, do so with only an ice cube or two. More than that will water down its taste and rob the whiskey of its character. I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is simply outstanding.
For those who wish to enjoy the whiskey in a cocktail, we have an old fashioned recipe to share. It is known as the I.W. Harper Old Fashioned and is fairly easy to create. You’ll need to have on hand I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, brown sugar, angostura orange bitters, aromatic bitters, cherries, an orange twist, ice, muddler, bar spoon and old fashioned glass.
First, using your old fashioned glass, muddle a dash of angostura orange bitters, two dashes of aromatic bitters and a spoonful of brown sugar. Next, add in one and three tenths ounces of I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, plus a fair, but not gratuitous, amount of ice. Stir the contents and then garnish the cocktail with several cherries and an orange twist.
Whiskey drinkers looking for an excellent, new addition to enjoy should look no further than I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. It is a well balanced, sweet, spicy and delightful whiskey you will enjoy. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on whiskey.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017