Last December, Ubisoft released the brand-new action sports franchise, Steep. The game ended up claiming D.I.C.E Awards’ Sports Game of the Year honors and to celebrate, Ubisoft is giving back to the players. Starting tomorrow on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Steep will be temporarily free to gamers.
Xbox One gamers will gain access to the title starting at 12:01 a.m. PT tomorrow, and it’ll end on March 13 at 11:59 p.m. PT. PS4 players will be able to play starting at 10 a.m. PT tomorrow, and it’ll end at 10 a.m. PT on March 13. PC gamers will have access starting at 10 a.m. PT tomorrow, and it’ll end at 10 a.m. PT on March 13. If you want to jump into Steep this weekend, head over to Ubisoft’s site for more info.
Available now, Alaska is the latest DLC for Steep players. This new region provides a slew of new activities and events for gamers to participate in. If you are looking to learn more about the Alaska update, we have coverage of what all is in store.
If you buy Steep during the free period, a discount will be awarded. Beginning tomorrow, gamers can buy the standard version of Steep at a 50 percent discount on Xbox Live. Those who purchase the gold edition of Steep will receive 40 percent off on Xbox Live. This offer is good on PlayStation Network as well.
It’ll last until March 13 on Xbox Live and March 20 on PlayStation Network. Finally, those who decide to purchase the game on the Ubisoft Store, 50 percent off will be awarded for both the standard and gold editions of Steep. Steep allows players to “drop in to the Alps and Alaska and ski, snowboard, wingsuit and paraglide through the game’s massive open world playground, filled with exhilarating challenges and breathtaking views.”
Steep is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for much more on Steep.
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Feature The Nazgul As Enemy Bosses - April 19, 2017
- Mulaka Is Coming To PS4 & Xbox One This Year, And It Looks Awesome - April 18, 2017