Last December, Ubisoft released the brand-new action sports franchise, Steep. The game ended up claiming D.I.C.E Awards’ Sports Game of the Year honors and to celebrate, Ubisoft is giving back to the players. Starting tomorrow on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Steep will be temporarily free to gamers.
Xbox One gamers will gain access to the title starting at 12:01 a.m. PT tomorrow, and it’ll end on March 13 at 11:59 p.m. PT. PS4 players will be able to play starting at 10 a.m. PT tomorrow, and it’ll end at 10 a.m. PT on March 13. PC gamers will have access starting at 10 a.m. PT tomorrow, and it’ll end at 10 a.m. PT on March 13. If you want to jump into Steep this weekend, head over to Ubisoft’s site for more info.
Available now, Alaska is the latest DLC for Steep players. This new region provides a slew of new activities and events for gamers to participate in. If you are looking to learn more about the Alaska update, we have coverage of what all is in store.
If you buy Steep during the free period, a discount will be awarded. Beginning tomorrow, gamers can buy the standard version of Steep at a 50 percent discount on Xbox Live. Those who purchase the gold edition of Steep will receive 40 percent off on Xbox Live. This offer is good on PlayStation Network as well.
It’ll last until March 13 on Xbox Live and March 20 on PlayStation Network. Finally, those who decide to purchase the game on the Ubisoft Store, 50 percent off will be awarded for both the standard and gold editions of Steep. Steep allows players to “drop in to the Alps and Alaska and ski, snowboard, wingsuit and paraglide through the game’s massive open world playground, filled with exhilarating challenges and breathtaking views.”
Steep is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for much more on Steep.
- History Made As LawBreakers Will Burst Onto PS4, PS4 Pro & PC - May 23, 2017
- June’s Games With Gold Is An All-Time Lineup For Xbox One - May 23, 2017
- Scope Aside, Bungie’s Priority Is Making Destiny 2 ‘A Good Action Game’ - May 23, 2017
- Rumor: PS4 & PS4 Pro Will Be Lead Marketing Platforms For Far Cry 5 - May 22, 2017
- Rockstar Delays Red Dead Redemption 2, Launching Spring 2018 - May 22, 2017
- Review: Tequila Ocho 2016 Puerta del Aire Plata – A Vintage Marvel - May 22, 2017
- Bungie Talks Destiny 2 On PC: It’s Not A Console Port - May 21, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Will Be A Fresh Start For The Franchise - May 20, 2017
- Housemarque Announces Nex Machina Release Date - May 19, 2017
- Activision & Bungie Reveal Destiny 2 Gameplay, Campaign, Multiplayer & More - May 19, 2017