The holidays are always a great time to kick back, relax and enjoy some tunes. While your musical choices may have a holiday vibe, Twenty One Pilots have some new tracks for you to consider. Well, these tracks aren’t exactly new, but are actually more revamped.
Twenty One Pilots have taken four songs from their most recent album Blurryface as well as their hit single “Heathens,” and given them all a unique twist. The four songs from Blurryface are “Tear In My Heart,” “Ride,” “Heavydirtysoul” and “Lane Boy.”
These and “Heathens” have an excellent, new flavor thanks to the inclusion of Mutemath. Those who are interested in hearing what these new songs sound like as well as seeing the live performances of both Mutemath and Twenty One Pilots should check out the video below:
If you are like me and you want to listen to these excellent new revisions, you can now download these five tracks for free. You can click on this link to start the download of all five songs. All of you Spotify fans out there can listen to the five tracks right now.
Those who are fans of purchasing music song-by-song should know that Apple is charging $4.99 for the full EP. Separately, each track is available for purchase at $1.29 per song. Of course if you have Apple Music, this isn’t a worry for you as I imagine the subscription covers it. But why purchase the songs at all when you can download them for free?
Twenty One Pilots sent a message out to fans regarding the surprising release. “we went into the studio with MUTEMATH, reimagining five songs live. all for you. all for free.” The band’s website says the music will be free until Jan. 18, 2017. This should give even those who live under a rock the chance to download the music.
I must say the music video above is a very cool way to listen. Twenty One Pilots will resume touring on Jan. 17 and has shows dated all the way through May. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Twenty One Pilots.
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Feature The Nazgul As Enemy Bosses - April 19, 2017
- Mulaka Is Coming To PS4 & Xbox One This Year, And It Looks Awesome - April 18, 2017