Microsoft has released a slew of excellent releases for Xbox One over the past few months, and its last of 2016 is only a few weeks away from launching. The timed-exclusive from Capcom, Dead Rising 4, will land on Xbox One and Windows 10 this coming Dec. 6.
As we get closer to the game’s launch date, more new trailers and information continue to surface. Did I mention trailers? Microsoft has put out a brand-new Dead Rising 4 trailer and it highlights some of the insane combos gamers can conjure up.
Gamers will be able to wield powerful weapons such as machine guns, rocket launchers and of course, exo-suits? Yep that’s right, exo-suits baby. Not only that, but an old-fashioned lawn mower that has been lit on fire adds a nice touch of diversity to the vehicle lineup in Dead Rising 4. If you haven’t seen the trailer, check it out below:
Gamers can come up with all kinds of kooky outfits for main protagonist Frank West to wear. “To complement the wardrobe, Frank has more tricks and more treats than ever before and there’s no limit to the crazy combos you can create in this action packed, heart-pounding experience. Plow, slice and explode your way through massive hordes of zombies in this year’s biggest zombie apocalypse,” Microsoft wrote.
Gamers who are interested in picking up the Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4, which has the season pass, can do so here. The edition will run you $79.99, while the standard edition is of course just $59.99.
Dead Rising 4 will be released this coming Dec. 6 for Xbox One and Windows 10. Stick around for more on the game here at We Write Things.
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Feature The Nazgul As Enemy Bosses - April 19, 2017
- Mulaka Is Coming To PS4 & Xbox One This Year, And It Looks Awesome - April 18, 2017