I’ll keep it brief in case you haven’t seen the new Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer. The game will launch fall 2017 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Told you I’d be brief:
Rockstar Games is bringing Red Dead Redemption 2 to the American countryside. It remains to be seen where exactly the game will take place. Some of the rugged mountains, like in the picture below, could indicate somewhere in the Rocky Mountain region. Other images like the one with the darkened valley indicate a similar location.
Not only that, but there are the plains we see a number of screenshots of, so perhaps the game could be taking place somewhere with a blend of both mountains and plains. Who knows where the game will take place? In the meantime, enjoy 12 new screenshots for Red Dead Redemption 2.
Red Dead Redemption 2 will be releasing a year from now sometime during the fall of 2017. The game will launch on PS4 and Xbox One, though PC hasn’t been confirmed yet. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017