Ubisoft first showed off Assassin’s Creed Origins during the Microsoft conference at E3 2017. The game is a stunning open-world depiction of ancient Egypt, and its gameplay proves just that. Xbox One X will launch this coming November, and apparently it’ll be receiving the best version of Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Microsoft’s new system will be providing developers with miles of new power to tap into. Games have the potential to reach greater heights, both visually and technically. How developers choose to utilize the hardware is unknown, but it seems clear how Assassin’s Creed Origins will use it.
Fidelity and frame rate are two of the most highly talked about features in a game. Many are wondering what will be the ultimate performance of the Xbox One X version of Assassin’s Creed, particularly in comparison to other platforms. In an interview with We Write Things, Assassin’s Creed Origins director Ashraf Ismail talked about the Xbox One X.
“It has been a pleasure working on Scorpio. It has been quite easy to have our game running at a really high fidelity very quickly. With Xbox One X, the game is beautiful. Kudos to our artists, engineers and technical directors, the game looks absolutely stunning. I think with Xbox One X, its the most beautiful version we have because it’s rendering at a high resolution. We have more RAM to play with. There’s a lot more tools at our disposal to showcase our creative work,” Ismail said.
The system is powerful and the game is beautiful, as is evidence of the gameplay shown so far. Ubisoft is preparing to launch the game in a month and a half from now, and that is when we’ll see it in all its glory. But is the Xbox One X version really the best version?
“From an open-world game standpoint, it’s really valuable for us. The experience of the game is the same across all of the different platforms. We try to make sure the game shines on every platform the best it can. Having said that, the Xbox One X version is absolutely the most beautiful version,” Ismail said.
Gamers won’t be able to play Assassin’s Creed Origins until Oct. 27. The game will be available on Xbox One X, Xbox One, PS4 Pro, PS4 and PC. Those looking to check out the Xbox One X version can do so when the system launches on Nov. 7. Stick around here at We Write Things for more from our chat with Ismail.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017