Are you a new listener? Start with this one!
Welcome to a very (almost) spooky Friday the 13th episode of We Discuss Things! We discuss what we’d dress up as to gather sweets in the cold, cold CO weather, nostalgia that’s been lost to time, the two most haunted squares ever, how we’d fare in a monster movie, and probably some more nonsense if we feel like it!
Join us, and be prepared to be not-quite-but-almost-nearly-terrified!
- We Discuss Things #30 – A We Discuss Things Christmas Celebration - December 21, 2019
- We Discuss Things #29 – A Complete Twirl - June 8, 2019
- We Discuss Things #26: You Know What?!? YOU’RE GOPHER. - January 23, 2019
- Butter Covered Train Wreck™ - November 23, 2018
- The Tom Hardy Party Bus - July 13, 2018
- We Discuss Things Episode 016: The One Where We Are Asked EVERYTHING - April 20, 2018
- We Discuss Things Episode 015: The One With All The Songs We Can’t Play - April 17, 2018
- We Discuss Things Episode 014: The One Where We Don’t Name Names - March 19, 2018
- We Discuss Things Episode 013: The One With All The Lemons - February 24, 2018
- We Discuss Things Episode 012: The Mispronounced One - February 17, 2018