After a long day’s work, there’s nothing better than the deep breath that comes after your first sip of a delicious cocktail. You may have your go to drink for certain moods, but allow We Write Things to put a few simple, yet refreshing new ideas in your head the next time you need a cocktail.
Vodka tends to be a great spirit for crafting some of the most refreshing cocktails. Not only is Ketel One a leader in the vodka world, but it is continues to show its ability to perform great with a variety of recipes. Now, the distillery is introducing their Ketel Sodas to the world and we have several examples worth trying.
Our first recipe involves the Ketel Soda Blackberry Lemon, which works great for those who prefer darker fruit notes. You’ll need to have on hand Ketel One Citroen, club soda, blackberries, a lemon, glass and ice.
First add in ice, one and a half ounces of Ketel One Citroen and four ounces of club soda. Stir the contents and then add in three blackberries and one lemon. Finally, go ahead and pour the contents into your glass and you’re ready to enjoy. There’s no need for any further garnish, as the blackberry and lemon already serve that purpose.
Switching gears to our second cocktail, the Ketel Soda Blueberry Sage is here. This is my favorite out of the two, simply because I’m more partial to blueberries than I am blackberries. The steps and process of this should be quite similar to the Blackberry Lemon cocktail.
In order to create a Ketel Soda Blueberry Sage, you’ll need to have on hand Ketel One Citroen, club soda, blueberries, sprig, ice and highball glass. Pour in one and a half ounces of Ketel One Citroen and four ounces of club soda into your shaker. Stir the contents and then add in three blueberries. Go ahead and test the consistency of your cocktail to make sure its a satisfying blend. Feel free to garnish the cocktail with your sprig of sage.
Both beverages are exceptionally refreshing and do a fine job of giving you that nice breath of fresh air after a long day’s work. Ketel One is an excellent vodka for crafting your own cocktails, but if you need any other suggestions, you can check out their website here. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Ketel One.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017