Assassin’s Creed is finally coming out of the shadows this fall, as it will return for the first time since 2015. The long-awaited release will be a great day for fans of the series, but Ubisoft isn’t just releasing the new game. In fact, Ubisoft will launch a slew of media products to help deepen the lore of Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Among the media that will be coming are things like a new novel, comic miniseries, art book and official guide. All of these items will debut this coming fall. For those looking to check out the upcoming novel, it is being penned by Oliver Bowden. The book is Assassin’s Creed Origins Desert Oath and serves as a prequel to the game.
Gamers will see Bayek during his youth as he follows his father’s footsteps. He leaves his peaceful hometown Siwa in the hopes of discovering answers to life. The book shows Bayek journey through the Nile and the country in turmoil. Bayek faces the dangers and mysteries of the Medjay’s path. This will be a great way to learn about Bayek before jumping into Origins this fall.
Next, the comic miniseries will be a four part release. It will be written by Anne Toole and published by Titan Comics. This will explore the early years of the Assassins’ Order. New territories and characters will shine and a few historical figures will appear as well.
Gamers who are looking to check out The Art of Assassin’s Creed Origins will discover the secrets and myths within the world. This will provide a unique peek into many of the game’s characters, enemies, weapons and stunning landscapes. The art book includes concept sketches, city plans, character studios and precise paintings. Comments and notes from artists and developers will be in the art book too.
Finally, an official guide to Assassin’s Creed Origins is coming from PRIMA Games. This will provide a general weapons and equipment guide. Additionally, a 100 percent completion walkthrough is in the guide, and it flags all key locations, collectibles and targets. Picking up the guide will also provide exclusive access to a “mobile friendly e-guide” optimized for the second-screen experience.
Assassin’s Creed Origins has a big year ahead of it. The massive, new game will take players to Ancient Egypt for the first time ever. The game is going to launch this coming Oct. 27 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Assassin’s Creed.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017