Activision is bringing two of the most anticipated games to gamers this fall. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will both launch Nov. 4. The two games may arrive on Nov. 4, but PS4 gamers can check out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered‘s campaign 30 days early.
How can you do this, you ask? Activision is giving those who pre-purchase a Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition early access. Early access will involve being able to play through the campaign of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered starting on Oct. 5.
Additionally, Activision has released a brand new trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. If you have yet to check out the trailer, you can enjoy it below:
The 30-day early access benefit is only available for PS4 gamers. Xbox One and PC players will be able to check out the campaign on launch day, Nov. 4. In the United States, three retailers are participating in the 30-day early access program. Those outlets are Best Buy, Walmart and GameStop.
Gamers who already pre-purchased one of the two Call of Duty bundles from the PlayStation Store will still receive early access. A notification will show up from PlayStation on your PS4 when you can download the campaign. If you are wondering about playing Modern Warfare Remastered‘s multiplayer early, that won’t go live until Nov. 4.
No matter how much progress you make in the campaign prior to launch, your progress will carry over once the game launches worldwide. Those who pre-purchase one of the two aforementioned Call of Duty bundles between now and Nov. 3 will still receive access to the campaign early.
If you still have more questions about how early access to Modern Warfare Remastered‘s campaign will work, check out the helpful Q&A Activision has provided. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will launch on Nov. 4 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017