So turns out there is this super cool section toward the end of Abzû where you get to go super duper fast and jump really high out of the water. I may or may not have spent a half hour just jumping around like a five-year-old because you know, When in Rome.
And yes, doing as the Romans do, does involve spending 30 minutes jumping and flipping out of the water. Instead of posting the entire clip of insanity, I decided to cut it down to a short 2 minute video. Am working on getting an official audio source over the next few weeks, so for now, you’ll have to pardon what I have.
Now, time to flip out with a little Abzû!
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017