Ubisoft is working to bring The Crew 2 to gamers early next year, but some of you may be wondering when it’ll arrive. Fans can rejoice as the wait will soon be over. Today, the publisher is announcing The Crew 2 will release worldwide on March 16, 2018 on PS4 Pro, PS4, Xbox One X, Xbox One and PC.
Gamers who wish to gain access to the upcoming beta can do so here. The sequel features an amazing new system, Fast Fav. This grants gamers the ability to immediately shift from driving to flying or boating. It’s a simple button press away to transition from one to another.
“Players can race full throttle off the Golden Gate Bridge and transform instantly into a speedboat as they hit the Bay, catch a huge wave and seamlessly transition into a stunt plane and fly away into the sunset,” Ubisoft wrote. The publisher is announcing three new disciplines for folks to master.
First, drifting is a difficult, yet rewarding discipline for those who can control it. Acquire style points as you drift across the many challenges throughout the United States. Grand Prix Style races will add the indy-style of racing that introduces extremely fast cars and tracks with sharp, sharp turns.
Finally, the third discipline is Motocross, which allows players to spray dirt in the faces of their opponents. This off-road mode challenges you to own every jump, turn and bump. Ubisoft’s The Crew 2 enables solo and co-op play across the entire experience.
Those who pre-order The Crew 2 will receive some snazzy perks. The Legendary Motors Pack will include the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Touring Car 2016 and Harley Davidson Iron 883 2017. I assume that pack comes with the $59.99 version of the game since no price is listed.
Second is the Deluxe Edition, which will run folks $69.99 and includes The Legendary Motor Pack. Additionally, it brings the Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck 2017, Abarth 500 2008 Monster Truck Edition, Pilatus PC-21 aerobatics place, plus three unique outfits for your player avatar.
Those who pick up the Gold Edition will gain the chance to play The Crew 2 three days prior to launch. This delivers a full Season Pass and the two Packs above. It will run you $99.99 in total. The Digital Edition also will chalk up the same price. The Crew 2 release date of March 16, 2018 makes it seem all the more soon. Stick around here at We Write Things for much more on The Crew 2.
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017
- How South Park’s Coon and Friends Episodes Impacted South Park 2 - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Dev on Bayek and Aya Birthing the Brotherhood - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Director Calls Xbox One X Version ‘Most Beautiful Version’ - September 8, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Embraces Farts Like Never Before - September 8, 2017
- Hands-On: Assassin’s Creed Origins Feels Incredibly Unfamiliar & That’s Amazing - September 6, 2017
- Knack 2 Shows What Sony Learned From The Order: 1886 - September 5, 2017
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 1 – A New Love Awakens - September 1, 2017