A matter of days ago, Activision hosted a massive beta for the upcoming shooter, Destiny 2. Now here we stand and the publisher is getting ready for their next major test of the summer. Starting in less than a few weeks, Call of Duty: WWII will receive a private multiplayer beta.
Activision is confirming the private multiplayer beta will open on Aug. 25, first on PS4. Xbox One and PC will receive the beta on Sept. 1. Gamers will be able to check out what Sledgehammer Games has been up to in the multiplayer universe. The publisher will showcase the all-new War Mode during the test.
All five divisions will be playable and new content drops sound likely throughout the beta. Gamers who pre-order Call of Duty: WWII on physical or digital will receive access to the private beta. While War Mode is the headline mode for the upcoming test, there will be three others as well.
Gamers can participate in classic Call of Duty modes like Team Deathmatch, Domination and Hardpoint. Four exciting modes will be playable first on PS4 starting this coming Aug. 25. War Mode’s driving point is its narrative traits, and those will immerse you in intense WWII battles. Join the Allied forces or the Axis powers in order to claim victory. Objectives will include team-driven assault as well as defense missions.
Players will be able to sample weapons such as the Bazooka, MG 15 and M1 Garand. Available scorestreaks include the glide bomb, artillery barrage and molotov cocktail. Fans who wish to learn more about the private beta can do so through here.
Not only will Call of Duty: WWII be featuring an intense, epic campaign, but multiplayer is back. Fans have been clamoring for a return to boots on the ground and now they’ll have it this November. Call of Duty: WWII will make its debut on Nov. 3. The game will be available for PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Call of Duty.
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017
- How South Park’s Coon and Friends Episodes Impacted South Park 2 - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Dev on Bayek and Aya Birthing the Brotherhood - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Director Calls Xbox One X Version ‘Most Beautiful Version’ - September 8, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Embraces Farts Like Never Before - September 8, 2017
- Hands-On: Assassin’s Creed Origins Feels Incredibly Unfamiliar & That’s Amazing - September 6, 2017
- Knack 2 Shows What Sony Learned From The Order: 1886 - September 5, 2017
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 1 – A New Love Awakens - September 1, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a Breakout Switch Exclusive - August 28, 2017