Bethesda Softworks is creating two of the most anticipated sequels of the upcoming fall. Back in 2014, Bethesda released Wolfenstein: The New Order, which turned out to be one of the year’s best shooters. Gamers and critics loved the game and finally, it’s getting a sequel.
In true Bethesda fashion, the publisher is releasing a series of unique videos. The name of these clips is the “Trust in Brother” TV show, and they will also appear in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. This new video provides a unique take on the classic American sitcom, with a Nazi-like take. You can check out the new Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus trailer below.
Back in 2015, Bethesda released a series of black and white videos, similar to these, for Fallout 4. They were an interesting way of showcasing Fallout 4‘s features, while still keeping the game somewhat secretive. Unlike those Fallout 4 videos, the “Trust in Brother” clips do end with some glorious Wolfenstein II gameplay.
For those interested in the full description of the trailer above, Bethesda provided a synopsis: “‘I’m still going to have to inform on you!‘ Sometimes life isn’t easy when you’re Ronnie and you’re always getting caught doing FUN (Following Unlawful Nature) things in “Trust in Brother” – a heartwarming comedy show for the whole family. Giggle your hearts out as the gluttonous Ronnie gorges on milk chocolate bars.
“Chuckle until your belt buckles burst as Ronnie dances to degenerate music that threatens to send him into a spiral of drugs, crime, and political deviance. But whenever Ronnie stumbles, his big brother Dale will always be there to catch him – and inform on him to the authorities! With a resounding endorsement from our Beloved Führer himself, you’re in for eine großartige Zeit – a hoot of a time! “Trust in Brother” is filmed before a live studio audience,” Bethesda wrote.
Bethesda’s Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is coming this Oct. 27. Gamers can pick up the title on PS4, Xbox One and PC. No word is out there in regards to PS4 Pro or Xbox One X enhancements. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017
- How South Park’s Coon and Friends Episodes Impacted South Park 2 - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Dev on Bayek and Aya Birthing the Brotherhood - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Director Calls Xbox One X Version ‘Most Beautiful Version’ - September 8, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Embraces Farts Like Never Before - September 8, 2017
- Hands-On: Assassin’s Creed Origins Feels Incredibly Unfamiliar & That’s Amazing - September 6, 2017
- Knack 2 Shows What Sony Learned From The Order: 1886 - September 5, 2017
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 1 – A New Love Awakens - September 1, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a Breakout Switch Exclusive - August 28, 2017