Activision and Bungie are getting ready to launch the highly anticipated sequel to their best-selling shooter, Destiny. The series made its debut back in 2014. Since then, developers have been doing a fine job of improving and embellishing the experience.
Enough time has passed and the duo are ready to bring gamers Destiny 2. The game will make its debut on PS4 and Xbox One this coming Sept. 6. However, you’re probably wondering about what all will encompass the Destiny 2 competitive multiplayer experience.
Activision and Bungie have released a brand-new trailer highlighting competitive multiplayer. You can check out the new trailer below. In the trailer, you’ll find some excellent kill montages across different classes. It’s a great way to get hyped for the competitive side of Destiny 2.
Activision and Bungie are promising a “host” of new 4v4 competitive modes. Additionally, new maps will arrive, delivering interesting, new experiences for Destiny 2 competitive multiplayer. Modes include “Control,” “Countdown,” “Survival” and more.
“Whether you’re conquering the zones in ‘Control’, fighting to attack or defend a detonation in ‘Countdown’, or outlasting your opponents in ‘Survival’, Destiny 2 offers these gameplay modes and more for competitive and casual players alike,” Activision wrote.
Gamers who pre-order Destiny 2 will receive the gun Coldheart. This seems to be an energy beam-focused weapon that shoots out a stream of fire power. While it’s just me guessing, I’m assuming this weapon relies heavily on accuracy and precision when it comes to taking down an opponent.
Launch is nearly here for Destiny 2. Bungie is targeting beautiful 4K support for the PS4 Pro version of the game. However, 60 frames per second won’t be a focus immediately. It’s fair to presume Xbox One X will feature an improved resolution compared to the base Xbox One version.
Destiny 2 is going to launch this coming Sept. 6 for PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and Xbox One. The PC version of Destiny 2 will arrive on Oct. 24. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Destiny 2.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017