Many open-world games possess secrets, but it’s just a matter of taking the time to find them. Whether you’re talking about an RPG or action game, secrets are all over. This rings true for Deep Silver’s upcoming open-world title, Agents of Mayhem, which launches next month.
In Agents of Mayhem, gamers will pick a team of Mayhem agents to battle the forces of Legion. There are a number of agents to pick from, so players will have to choose wisely. The group they assemble will influence how they fight Legion and help create their own play style.
Aside from the main conflict of taking down Legion, gamers will be able to uncover hidden treasures throughout the game. This begins with the mode Global Conflict, which is a great way for players to earn XP. In an exclusive interview with We Write Things, Anoop Shekar, who is the project design director at Deep Silver Volition, talked about the mode and what they’ll find.
“I really like doing the Global Conflict mode. Once you unlock it you can send agents that aren’t currently in your squad to investigate LEGION activity all around the world. From time to time they’ll uncover a hidden lair and you’ll be able to take them in to these lairs and thwart a small LEGION scheme to get more rewards and XP for those agents. Eventually the best agent gadgets are unlocked through this mode as well,” Shekar said.
Open-world games that possess secrets or collectibles throughout its setting always make for addicting experiences. That need to find everything is something many players can relate to. In Agents of Mayhem‘s case, collecting all of the top agent gadgets will surely be an enticing pursuit.
Players will be able to witness how Seoul, South Korea comes alive when they step into Agents of Mayhem. Difficult enemies await as you form your team of agents for battle. Deep Silver will release Agents of Mayhem this coming Aug. 15 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Agents of Mayhem.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017