It is hard to look at Viva XXXII Reposado and not become lost in its message. As someone who appreciates and prefers great tasting, high-quality spirits, I really can’t help but love this new tequila. So what is it I’m referring to that’s makes Viva XXXII Tequila so endearing?
Let’s start with the most important element, the tequila. The Viva XXXII Reposado is an outstanding tequila that’s remarkably smooth and tastes great. The level of balance and precision you’ll find in this tequila will convince you immediately of its quality and uniqueness.
Viva XXXII Reposado is aged in American oak barrels for a total of six months. Notes of its oak come through in the palate of the reposado, but its other hints really bring this tequila home for me. Vanilla is a very common note you’ll recognize in many reposado tequilas, and Viva XXXII Reposado features it with a nice balance.
The tequila doesn’t rely on this characteristic to deliver quality taste. The vanilla is strong, but it is complimented nicely with caramel. Some tequila drinkers will notice subtle hints of toasted nuts. That said, vanilla and caramel were my two most dominant tastes.
Some distilleries release a reposado, but it ends up being a bit underwhelming. Viva XXXII Reposado is the exact opposite, as its taste blew me away. I wasn’t expecting this level of quality and balance, but everything comes together in a near perfect way for the tequila.
If you’re someone who enjoys tequila but often needs a chaser or fruit, hold off on that here. The Viva XXXII Reposado does not need any sort of chaser or fruit to go with it. This tequila is perfect for sipping in a glass with light rocks. I think you’ll really find enjoyment out of drinking this tequila neat. Give it a shot if you’re hesitant, this tequila may be the one to change how you drink fine spirits.
What makes this tequila endearing to me is what Viva does with its sales. Of all “net proceeds” that come from Viva’s sales, 10 percent goes to support animal abuse prevention. This is a very worthy cause and isn’t something Viva had to do, given the fact that this tequila will likely sell, big time.
If you are a tequila drinker that appreciates a fine reposado, this is a wonderful, worthy option. Its balance is impeccable and its taste is immeasurable. Viva XXXII Reposado is a wonderful tequila that’s best enjoyed neat and best enjoyed responsibly.
For some backstory on the distillery Viva XXXII is the product of founder Yvonne Niami. Her desire is to deliver a “premium sipping tequila at an attainable price” for consumers. If you’re wondering, Viva XXXII Reposado checks in at a price of $45.
Animal rights groups Viva supports include SPCALA, ASPCA and START. Viva is available throughout New York and California, but expect other states to receive it soon. It is also available for ordering online through here. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on spirits.
- Agents of Mayhem’s Global Conflict Mode Reveals Hidden Lairs, Best Gadgets - July 26, 2017
- Sega Genesis is Returning This September With 85 Classic Games - July 26, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Captures Photo Mode This August - July 26, 2017
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition Coming to Switch This September - July 26, 2017
- Aven Colony is a Fun Yet Repetitive Experience - July 25, 2017
- Justin Bieber Inspired Agents of Mayhem’s Villain Gaunt - July 25, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Will Receive Overcooked: Special Edition - July 24, 2017
- Linkin Park Releases Heartfelt Letter to the Late Chester Bennington - July 24, 2017
- Microsoft Reveals $279 Xbox One S Madden 18 Bundle - July 24, 2017
- LawBreakers Exclusive: Not Just Another Shooter, but a Fast, Frantic Symphony - July 24, 2017