It is hard to look at Viva XXXII Reposado and not become lost in its message. As someone who appreciates and prefers great tasting, high-quality spirits, I really can’t help but love this new tequila. So what is it I’m referring to that’s makes Viva XXXII Tequila so endearing?
Let’s start with the most important element, the tequila. The Viva XXXII Reposado is an outstanding tequila that’s remarkably smooth and tastes great. The level of balance and precision you’ll find in this tequila will convince you immediately of its quality and uniqueness.
Viva XXXII Reposado is aged in American oak barrels for a total of six months. Notes of its oak come through in the palate of the reposado, but its other hints really bring this tequila home for me. Vanilla is a very common note you’ll recognize in many reposado tequilas, and Viva XXXII Reposado features it with a nice balance.
The tequila doesn’t rely on this characteristic to deliver quality taste. The vanilla is strong, but it is complimented nicely with caramel. Some tequila drinkers will notice subtle hints of toasted nuts. That said, vanilla and caramel were my two most dominant tastes.
Some distilleries release a reposado, but it ends up being a bit underwhelming. Viva XXXII Reposado is the exact opposite, as its taste blew me away. I wasn’t expecting this level of quality and balance, but everything comes together in a near perfect way for the tequila.
If you’re someone who enjoys tequila but often needs a chaser or fruit, hold off on that here. The Viva XXXII Reposado does not need any sort of chaser or fruit to go with it. This tequila is perfect for sipping in a glass with light rocks. I think you’ll really find enjoyment out of drinking this tequila neat. Give it a shot if you’re hesitant, this tequila may be the one to change how you drink fine spirits.
What makes this tequila endearing to me is what Viva does with its sales. Of all “net proceeds” that come from Viva’s sales, 10 percent goes to support animal abuse prevention. This is a very worthy cause and isn’t something Viva had to do, given the fact that this tequila will likely sell, big time.
If you are a tequila drinker that appreciates a fine reposado, this is a wonderful, worthy option. Its balance is impeccable and its taste is immeasurable. Viva XXXII Reposado is a wonderful tequila that’s best enjoyed neat and best enjoyed responsibly.
For some backstory on the distillery Viva XXXII is the product of founder Yvonne Niami. Her desire is to deliver a “premium sipping tequila at an attainable price” for consumers. If you’re wondering, Viva XXXII Reposado checks in at a price of $45.
Animal rights groups Viva supports include SPCALA, ASPCA and START. Viva is available throughout New York and California, but expect other states to receive it soon. It is also available for ordering online through here. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on spirits.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017