Capcom is working on the next major installment in the Monster Hunter franchise. This new game will mark a change for the series, as previous iterations have appeared on Nintendo 3DS. Thus, Capcom’s upcoming installment will make its debut on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
In this new gameplay video, gamers get the chance to see how quests in Monster Hunter: World unravel. The player journeys through the green paradise of the Ancient Forest. Here is where a battle to slay the massive beast Anjanath takes place. Check out the exciting gameplay video below to see for yourself.
In Monster Hunter: World, gamers take on the task of a hunter who works to complete mission after mission. These quests include working to take down monsters who are living throughout the massive world. Capcom calls the game’s world a “living and breathing eco-system full of predators” and prey.
Monsters or creatures you’ll encounter in the game will vary in type, size and difficulty. The New World is where Monster Hunter: World takes place and it has all kinds of surprises waiting for players. The Great Jagras is an example of a new monster that can actually swallow its prey whole. Rathalos is also coming back to the series.
“Players are able to utilize survival tools such as the slinger and Scoutfly to aid them in their hunt. By using these skills to their advantage hunters can lure monsters into traps and even pit them against each other in an epic fierce battle. Can our hunter successfully survive the fight and slay the Anjanath? He’ll need to select his weapon choice carefully from 14 different weapon classes and think strategically about how to take the giant foe down,” Capcom wrote.
Monster Hunter: World was originally revealed during Sony’s E3 2017 press conference. The game is indeed launching on PS4, Xbox One and PC, with consoles receiving the game first. It is set to debut sometime during early 2018. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Monster Hunter.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017