There are some incredibly delicious whiskeys out there today. With the emergence of craft distillers and small operations, top of the class whiskey continues to pour in. For George Remus Bourbon, the distillery has created one of the smoothest and best tasting bourbon whiskeys I have experienced this year.
George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey is now available, and is meant to be a smoother, more complex whiskey. The spirit is a blend of different bourbons, which have been aged for over four years. The release comes with a slick, new design for George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey’s bottle.
Whiskey drinkers will recognize strong vanilla notes when they sample aromas of the whiskey. The nose provides a powerful preview for the palate experience that follows. I really enjoyed the aromas present in George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey, as they add to the overall character of the spirit.
When sampling George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey, you’ll notice it is remarkably smooth. It isn’t just something the distillery says about the whiskey. It is seriously one of the smoothest whiskies I have tasted in a long time. Its smoothness is enhanced by the vanilla notes also present in the palate. Additionally, a subtle spice goes with the entire presentation.
George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey is an absolutely joy to experience. The entire dynamic it brings is simply excellent. This is a spirit I can happily recommend to any whiskey drinker, particularly ones that are looking for something special to enjoy. George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey comes in with a 47 percent alcohol by volume.
MGP Ingredients is the firm that owns the George Remus Bourbon brand. They are distributing the whiskey in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Wisconsin and Nebraska. Next month will see the spirit come to Minnesota. Additional markets are going to be announced soon. MGP’s Andrew Mansinne spoke about the firm’s reimagining of the bourbon.
“We’re whiskey lovers and are very proud to offer this updated styling of George Remus Bourbon. This is a complex bourbon whiskey that showcases our signature, high-rye profile and the talent of our distillation team, who have artfully crafted George Remus Bourbon into a beautiful and bold spirit inspired by George Remus’ rebellious and entrepreneurial character,” Mansinne said.
If you are looking to pick up a bottle of George Remus Bourbon, you can do so around $44.99 per 750-ml bottle. Other markets will be announced for the whiskey in the months ahead. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on great tasting spirits.
- Agents of Mayhem’s Global Conflict Mode Reveals Hidden Lairs, Best Gadgets - July 26, 2017
- Sega Genesis is Returning This September With 85 Classic Games - July 26, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Captures Photo Mode This August - July 26, 2017
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition Coming to Switch This September - July 26, 2017
- Aven Colony is a Fun Yet Repetitive Experience - July 25, 2017
- Justin Bieber Inspired Agents of Mayhem’s Villain Gaunt - July 25, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Will Receive Overcooked: Special Edition - July 24, 2017
- Linkin Park Releases Heartfelt Letter to the Late Chester Bennington - July 24, 2017
- Microsoft Reveals $279 Xbox One S Madden 18 Bundle - July 24, 2017
- LawBreakers Exclusive: Not Just Another Shooter, but a Fast, Frantic Symphony - July 24, 2017