Ghost Recon Wildlands has enjoyed a steady flow of new content, both from game updates as well as the first expansion. The stream of new content isn’t stopping as Ubisoft announced the second expansion for Wildlands. Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts is the new expansion coming at the end of this month.
Ubisoft confirmed Fallen Ghosts will launch on May 30 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Folks looking to pick it up individually can do so for $14.99. However, purchasing the expansion a la carte won’t be doable until June 6. The new expansion takes place after the fall of the Santa Blanca Cartel.
“To help restore order, the Unidad enlists cartel members, veterans, mercenaries and criminals from various nearby countries as volunteers. Together, they form a new brutal special unit: Los Extranjeros, which is ordered to track and eliminate all American agents,” Ubisoft wrote.
Gamers will have to help remaining CIA members and American civilians escape Bolivia. Players are shot down and find themselves beginning things in the middle of the jungle. There will be little external support and gamers will face extremely deadly, high-tech enemies.
These new foes are made up of four different classes: Armored, Elite Sniper, Jammer and Covert Ops. The new expansion delivers 15 new missions for players to experience. They require players to take out four new bosses who are scattered across three separate regions.
You will begin the expansion with a new character at level 30. The character is equipped with all of the main game skills you know. The level max has been raised to 35, giving players new progression goals to meet. Nine new skills are coming to the physical, weapon and drone skill categories.
Ubisoft is also bringing six new weapons like assault and sniper rifles, plus a new crossbow that can be equipped with explosive arrows. Playing the game under advanced and expert difficulties will mean the HUD can be turned off completely. The new Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts expansion will launch on May 30. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Ghost Recon.
- Review: Tequila Ocho 2016 Puerta del Aire Plata – A Vintage Marvel - May 22, 2017
- Bungie Talks Destiny 2 On PC: It’s Not A Console Port - May 21, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Will Be A Fresh Start For The Franchise - May 20, 2017
- Housemarque Announces Nex Machina Release Date - May 19, 2017
- Activision & Bungie Reveal Destiny 2 Gameplay, Campaign, Multiplayer & More - May 19, 2017
- Three Lazy Magnolia Beers That Will Drive You To The Liquor Store - May 19, 2017
- New Life Is Strange Game Confirmed By DONTNOD Entertainment - May 18, 2017
- Review: The Surge – For The Core, For The Dedicated - May 18, 2017
- There It Is, South Park: The Fractured But Whole Launches This October - May 17, 2017
- New We Happy Few Exclusive: Drugs, Masks & A Procedurally Generated City - May 17, 2017