Upcoming action-adventure game Mulaka is now coming to PS4 and Xbox One. Previously announced for just PC, the game has received a significant amount of interest from the gaming community. It started as a Steam Greenlight title and now it will arrive on PS4 and Xbox One this year.
Gamers will journey in the lands of Northern Mexico to live out the life of a true Sukurúame. “The gods have judged the human race as a disappointment and want to destroy it” to start it again. Players must ally with the demi-gods and gain their trust to help humanity survive. If you haven’t had the chance to see what exactly Mulaka looks like, here’s a gif below for your viewing pleasure.
Players will explore a large 3D world that is inspired by Sierra Tarahumara’s landscapes. They’ll solve puzzles, collect magic herbs, battle challenging enemies and run the Tarahumara prowess. You will need to harness your running ability throughout Mulaka as you test your maneuvering and reflex skills.
Further details surrounding the game and its features will likely come later this year. Developer Lienzo states the game will release sometime in 2017, though no exact date is known. This game’s development is an ongoing project from 2014, and the studio says it is its biggest yet.
The world of Mulaka looks stunning, with a unique art direction and style. I’m very keen to see how this experience shapes up when it releases later this year. If the above gif does not slake your interest for gameplay footage from Mulaka, the studio did release a gameplay trailer for you to enjoy.
Mulaka will release later this year. The game will release on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Mulaka.
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017
- How South Park’s Coon and Friends Episodes Impacted South Park 2 - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Dev on Bayek and Aya Birthing the Brotherhood - September 9, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Director Calls Xbox One X Version ‘Most Beautiful Version’ - September 8, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Embraces Farts Like Never Before - September 8, 2017
- Hands-On: Assassin’s Creed Origins Feels Incredibly Unfamiliar & That’s Amazing - September 6, 2017
- Knack 2 Shows What Sony Learned From The Order: 1886 - September 5, 2017
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 1 – A New Love Awakens - September 1, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a Breakout Switch Exclusive - August 28, 2017