Upcoming action-adventure game Mulaka is now coming to PS4 and Xbox One. Previously announced for just PC, the game has received a significant amount of interest from the gaming community. It started as a Steam Greenlight title and now it will arrive on PS4 and Xbox One this year.
Gamers will journey in the lands of Northern Mexico to live out the life of a true Sukurúame. “The gods have judged the human race as a disappointment and want to destroy it” to start it again. Players must ally with the demi-gods and gain their trust to help humanity survive. If you haven’t had the chance to see what exactly Mulaka looks like, here’s a gif below for your viewing pleasure.
Players will explore a large 3D world that is inspired by Sierra Tarahumara’s landscapes. They’ll solve puzzles, collect magic herbs, battle challenging enemies and run the Tarahumara prowess. You will need to harness your running ability throughout Mulaka as you test your maneuvering and reflex skills.
Further details surrounding the game and its features will likely come later this year. Developer Lienzo states the game will release sometime in 2017, though no exact date is known. This game’s development is an ongoing project from 2014, and the studio says it is its biggest yet.
The world of Mulaka looks stunning, with a unique art direction and style. I’m very keen to see how this experience shapes up when it releases later this year. If the above gif does not slake your interest for gameplay footage from Mulaka, the studio did release a gameplay trailer for you to enjoy.
Mulaka will release later this year. The game will release on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Mulaka.
- Rumor: PS4 & PS4 Pro Will Be Lead Marketing Platforms For Far Cry 5 - May 22, 2017
- Rockstar Delays Red Dead Redemption 2, Launching Spring 2018 - May 22, 2017
- Review: Tequila Ocho 2016 Puerta del Aire Plata – A Vintage Marvel - May 22, 2017
- Bungie Talks Destiny 2 On PC: It’s Not A Console Port - May 21, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Will Be A Fresh Start For The Franchise - May 20, 2017
- Housemarque Announces Nex Machina Release Date - May 19, 2017
- Activision & Bungie Reveal Destiny 2 Gameplay, Campaign, Multiplayer & More - May 19, 2017
- Three Lazy Magnolia Beers That Will Drive You To The Liquor Store - May 19, 2017
- New Life Is Strange Game Confirmed By DONTNOD Entertainment - May 18, 2017
- Review: The Surge – For The Core, For The Dedicated - May 18, 2017