Ever since March, players have been basking in the marvelous world of Ghost Recon Wildlands. The massive open-world provides players with countless opportunities for gameplay and fun. Those who have been waiting for new content to arrive for Wildlands must wait no longer.
Ubisoft has announced the first major expansion for Ghost Recon Wildlands, Narco Road. The expansion will be arriving on April 28, but those who own the Season Pass will gain access on April 18. If you purchase the expansion as a standalone, it will run you $14.99.
In Narco Road, gamers must infiltrate “three gangs of smugglers led by the elusive El Invisible. Players will have to work their way up the ranks and earn the trust of the mysterious leader if they have any hope of bringing him to justice.” Gamers will target three new bosses in the upcoming expansion.
These three are Eddie Escovado, Arturo Rey and Tonio Mateos. Eddie is a “self-proclaimed social media star,” who is the adrenaline driven head of the Kamikazes gang. Arturo is the boss of the Death Riders, who all worship Santa Muerte. Last but not least, Tonio Mateos is the leader of the Jinetes Locos, a group that races muscle cars.
Players must infiltrate these gangs, but in order to do so, they must gain the trust of each leader. Over 15 new campaign missions will be how gamers gain the approval of each boss. Additionally, four new side quests and racing challenges are coming in Narco Road. Fame and followers will come with the completion of each mission. The bigger the followings players attract, the more each boss will take note of them.
From a cosmetic standpoint, gamers will gain access to four exclusive outfits, plus nine new weapons and four new car types. Monster trucks, nitro-fueled muscle cars, high-powered motorcycles and aerobatic planes are coming with the expansion.
A patch for consoles was released for Wildlands yesterday and you can see what all was tweaked here. PC players will see the patch go live tomorrow. Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now for PS4, Xbox one and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Wildlands.
- Rumor: PS4 & PS4 Pro Will Be Lead Marketing Platforms For Far Cry 5 - May 22, 2017
- Rockstar Delays Red Dead Redemption 2, Launching Spring 2018 - May 22, 2017
- Review: Tequila Ocho 2016 Puerta del Aire Plata – A Vintage Marvel - May 22, 2017
- Bungie Talks Destiny 2 On PC: It’s Not A Console Port - May 21, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Will Be A Fresh Start For The Franchise - May 20, 2017
- Housemarque Announces Nex Machina Release Date - May 19, 2017
- Activision & Bungie Reveal Destiny 2 Gameplay, Campaign, Multiplayer & More - May 19, 2017
- Three Lazy Magnolia Beers That Will Drive You To The Liquor Store - May 19, 2017
- New Life Is Strange Game Confirmed By DONTNOD Entertainment - May 18, 2017
- Review: The Surge – For The Core, For The Dedicated - May 18, 2017