Ever since March, players have been basking in the marvelous world of Ghost Recon Wildlands. The massive open-world provides players with countless opportunities for gameplay and fun. Those who have been waiting for new content to arrive for Wildlands must wait no longer.
Ubisoft has announced the first major expansion for Ghost Recon Wildlands, Narco Road. The expansion will be arriving on April 28, but those who own the Season Pass will gain access on April 18. If you purchase the expansion as a standalone, it will run you $14.99.
In Narco Road, gamers must infiltrate “three gangs of smugglers led by the elusive El Invisible. Players will have to work their way up the ranks and earn the trust of the mysterious leader if they have any hope of bringing him to justice.” Gamers will target three new bosses in the upcoming expansion.
These three are Eddie Escovado, Arturo Rey and Tonio Mateos. Eddie is a “self-proclaimed social media star,” who is the adrenaline driven head of the Kamikazes gang. Arturo is the boss of the Death Riders, who all worship Santa Muerte. Last but not least, Tonio Mateos is the leader of the Jinetes Locos, a group that races muscle cars.
Players must infiltrate these gangs, but in order to do so, they must gain the trust of each leader. Over 15 new campaign missions will be how gamers gain the approval of each boss. Additionally, four new side quests and racing challenges are coming in Narco Road. Fame and followers will come with the completion of each mission. The bigger the followings players attract, the more each boss will take note of them.
From a cosmetic standpoint, gamers will gain access to four exclusive outfits, plus nine new weapons and four new car types. Monster trucks, nitro-fueled muscle cars, high-powered motorcycles and aerobatic planes are coming with the expansion.
A patch for consoles was released for Wildlands yesterday and you can see what all was tweaked here. PC players will see the patch go live tomorrow. Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now for PS4, Xbox one and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Wildlands.
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Feature The Nazgul As Enemy Bosses - April 19, 2017
- Mulaka Is Coming To PS4 & Xbox One This Year, And It Looks Awesome - April 18, 2017