Telltale has been undertaking all kinds of franchises over the past few years. Everything from Batman to Game of Thrones to the long-running series, The Walking Dead. Never resting on their laurels and always looking to take on new challenges, Telltale Games is getting ready to launch their next franchise, Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series.
The game was originally revealed last year, and has been in development ever since. Gamers will be able to pick up the game in a matter of weeks. Guardians marks a bit of a shift for Telltale from a visual standpoint. Visuals seem to be taking a far more photo-realistic look than any of their previous games. For example of what I’m talking about, check out the new trailer Telltale released.
While Telltale’s stylized visuals are certainly still there, Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is a new look for Telltale. Gamers will be happy to know Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is launching on April 18. The game will make its debut on PS4, Xbox One, PC and MAC. It is also coming to retail on May 2 in the form of a season pass disc.
Episode one is called “Tangled Up in Blue” and kicks off the brand-new story for Marvel’s heroes. The new adventure has the Guardians encounter a powerful artifact. The item lures in each Guardian, as well as the enemy players will face, and your choices will drive the narrative.
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series will feature a number of high-profile voice actors. Scott Porter will play Star-Lord, while Emily O’Brien will voice Gamora. Nolan North is bringing Rocket to life, while Brandon Paul Eells voices Drax. Last but not least, Adam Harrington will play Groot.
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series will finally launch this coming April 18. The game will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PC and MAC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Telltale.
- Review: Tequila Ocho 2016 Puerta del Aire Plata – A Vintage Marvel - May 22, 2017
- Bungie Talks Destiny 2 On PC: It’s Not A Console Port - May 21, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Will Be A Fresh Start For The Franchise - May 20, 2017
- Housemarque Announces Nex Machina Release Date - May 19, 2017
- Activision & Bungie Reveal Destiny 2 Gameplay, Campaign, Multiplayer & More - May 19, 2017
- Three Lazy Magnolia Beers That Will Drive You To The Liquor Store - May 19, 2017
- New Life Is Strange Game Confirmed By DONTNOD Entertainment - May 18, 2017
- Review: The Surge – For The Core, For The Dedicated - May 18, 2017
- There It Is, South Park: The Fractured But Whole Launches This October - May 17, 2017
- New We Happy Few Exclusive: Drugs, Masks & A Procedurally Generated City - May 17, 2017