For Jon North, being out in the midst of combat nonstop will be a draining experience. Lucky for him, the developers at CI Games are giving him, as well as players, a Safe House to recoup and reset. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 allows players to gather themselves at their safe house, and this can mean anything from sleeping to crafting new weapons.
Throughout your journey in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, you will encounter different safe houses. Each of these will contain loot or new weapons. The Safe Houses will also serve as fast travel locations, with the caveat that they cannot be within a designated mission area.
Weapon Caches will be in Safe Houses and this is where gamers can change their loadouts. Everything from primary and secondary weapons can be rearranged, as well as gadgets, armor and more. Then there is the Workbench feature, which allows gamers to craft bullets, gadgets and medkits. Those three items can be crafted from the five resources found in the world.
Trading Goods is the currency in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 and will be how folks purchase items in the game. Gamers will earn currency by completing main and side quests, picking up collectibles, killing specific targets, assisting civilians and much more.
Previously mentioned were the bullets that players can craft at their Workbench station. There are a total of six kinds of bullets they can craft. The Luring Bullet does what you think by luring enemies into a given spot, while not raising an alarm. Tagging Bullets send out a pulse that displays enemies through obstacles.
Armor Piercing Bullets can take out enemies hiding behind cover. EMP Bullets disable vehicles and any electronic devices within a small radius. Explosive Bullets are a one-shit kill form of ammo. Finally, DARPA Bullets are homing ammo that ignore wind and gravity, making difficult shots far easier.
Gamers will have gadgets and gear to assist them in combat. Things like C4 and throwing knives are two items that players will encounter. Getting back to weapons, guns can be modified through unlocked attachments. You can unlock these by completing missions, discovering them at certain outposts and in the open-world.
CI Games is getting close to launching Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. The game will make its debut this coming April 25 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Sniper Ghost Warrior.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017