EA and BioWare have been working on the next Mass Effect for years. It is a journey that’s been a long one, with plenty of twists and turns along the way. As surreal as it may seem for developers who have worked on the game, Mass Effect Andromeda‘s launch is upon us.
With massive levels of hype having grown for the title as March 21 has drawn closer and closer, more and more marketing materials have surfaced from EA. Everything from interviews, to new gameplay to new trailers have all come as a result. Oh, did I mention trailers? Well, Mass Effect Andromeda has a new launch trailer you can watch below.
BioWare is bringing Mass Effect into a new world. There may be characters you recognize and there will certainly be new ones. Unseen planets, races and features will be explored by players come March 21. This is arguably EA’s biggest release of 2017, even with the titles they may have coming later this year.
Taking the focus off of Mass Effect Andromeda for a moment, EA will likely announce a new Star Wars Battlefront in the days ahead. A sequel to the 2015 multiplayer shooter seems to be in the works at DICE. The game will more than likely serve as EA’s big shooter of the fall this year.
A slew of other Star Wars games are in development at EA Motive, DICE and Respawn Entertainment. These have yet to see a formal announcement from EA, however, EA Play 2017 could be when at least one gets an unveiling.
The next installment in the Mass Effect franchise is nearly here. It will launch on March 21 and will be available on PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Mass Effect Andromeda.
- Sniper Elite 4 Unleashes New Deathstorm Chapter Today - April 25, 2017
- Call of Duty: WWII Is Coming This Year, But What About Advanced Warfare 2? - April 25, 2017
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017