EA and BioWare have been working on the next Mass Effect for years. It is a journey that’s been a long one, with plenty of twists and turns along the way. As surreal as it may seem for developers who have worked on the game, Mass Effect Andromeda‘s launch is upon us.
With massive levels of hype having grown for the title as March 21 has drawn closer and closer, more and more marketing materials have surfaced from EA. Everything from interviews, to new gameplay to new trailers have all come as a result. Oh, did I mention trailers? Well, Mass Effect Andromeda has a new launch trailer you can watch below.
BioWare is bringing Mass Effect into a new world. There may be characters you recognize and there will certainly be new ones. Unseen planets, races and features will be explored by players come March 21. This is arguably EA’s biggest release of 2017, even with the titles they may have coming later this year.
Taking the focus off of Mass Effect Andromeda for a moment, EA will likely announce a new Star Wars Battlefront in the days ahead. A sequel to the 2015 multiplayer shooter seems to be in the works at DICE. The game will more than likely serve as EA’s big shooter of the fall this year.
A slew of other Star Wars games are in development at EA Motive, DICE and Respawn Entertainment. These have yet to see a formal announcement from EA, however, EA Play 2017 could be when at least one gets an unveiling.
The next installment in the Mass Effect franchise is nearly here. It will launch on March 21 and will be available on PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Mass Effect Andromeda.
- Ubisoft Releases Update 1.7 for Tom Clancy’s The Division - August 17, 2017
- Stunning Indie Game Light Fall Drops March 2018 on PS4, Xbox One & PC - August 17, 2017
- Activision Reveals Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta Dates - August 16, 2017
- WBIE Releases New Shadow of War Tribes Trailer - August 16, 2017
- Empyre: Lords of the Sea Gates Releases October on Steam - August 16, 2017
- Dev Announces Raid: World War II’s September PC Release Date - August 16, 2017
- We Happy Few Forgoing Console Exclusivity is a Win for Gamers - August 16, 2017
- God Told Far Cry 5’s Villain The End of The World is Coming - August 15, 2017
- Xbox Acknowledges Xbox One X Pre-Order Frustration, Talks YouTube Streaming - August 15, 2017
- Meet Volition’s New Masterpiece: Agents of Mayhem - August 15, 2017