Sniper Ghost Warrior will receive its new installment in the weeks ahead. While the game was scheduled to release sooner, CI Games is confirming Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 will arrive on April 25, 2017. It will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC when it launches.
CI Games attributed the three week delay to needing to complete “final implementations,” among other things. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 has been in development for years and the team wants to make sure the final product is worthy of fans’ expectations. CI Games CEO Marek Tymiński spoke about why the game was delayed.
“We’ve worked tirelessly creating a whole new Sniper Ghost Warrior experience set in an ambitiously crafted open world new to the series. While it’s an unfortunate decision to delay the game one last time, we believe these final changes will result in a better experience for players worldwide on day one. Thank you for your patience – we know the wait will be worth it,” Tymiński said.
It sounds like the game’s beta and feedback from it is a big reason for the delay. It is unlikely that major changes will come to the experience, as a result of a three week delay. However, this certainly provides CI Games with a chance to make meaningful tweaks to Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.
This is the first iteration in the series since Ghost Warrior 2 appeared in 2013. It will be the first time a new installment lands on new-generation consoles. The new game “tells the story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal” in what CI Games hopes will be “the most complete sniper experience” yet.
Those who want to get a jumpstart on picking up Ghost Warrior 3 can do so by pre-ordering here. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 will launch this coming April 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for much more on Sniper Ghost Warrior.
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Feature The Nazgul As Enemy Bosses - April 19, 2017
- Mulaka Is Coming To PS4 & Xbox One This Year, And It Looks Awesome - April 18, 2017