Square Enix Montreal is a gaming studio that has championed the mobile space for the publisher. They’ve managed to take already successful AAA gaming franchises and reinvent them on tablets and phones. Each game has the term GO in common and these three titles are getting an inside look.
Hitman is a franchise that has seen great reinvention, both in the AAA space as well as mobile. Last year, Square Enix released a brand-new vision for the Hitman series. IO Interactive and Square Enix successfully turned Hitman into a unique and interesting episodic brand.
Hitman GO was the first GO game to come from Square Enix Montreal. This experience debuted back in 2014 and provided gamers with an exciting new way to view and play the brand. Hitman GO turned out to be extremely addicting and fun. You can enjoy it no matter if you have 10 minutes to play or two hours.
Square Enix knew the franchise was a success and from there, Lara Croft GO and Deus Ex GO were created. In an effort to celebrate the success of the GO titles and to give gamers a sneak peek into the development of these games, Square Enix is showcasing a new three-part video series entitled, The GO Trilogy Stories.
The first episode revisits Square Enix Montreal’s original GO game, Hitman GO, through the perspective of IO Interactive. Following episode one, Square Enix will release upcoming videos covering Lara Croft GO and Deus Ex GO. You can check out The GO Trilogy Stories – Part One: Hitman GO below.
If you have yet to experience The GO Trilogy, it is available now on the Apple Store for $1.99. It is exciting to think about the experiences Square Enix Montreal will bring in the months ahead. Will there be more GO iterations or will the studio deliver an entirely new concept? Stick around here We Write Things to for more on Square Enix.
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Feature The Nazgul As Enemy Bosses - April 19, 2017
- Mulaka Is Coming To PS4 & Xbox One This Year, And It Looks Awesome - April 18, 2017