Ghost Recon Wildlands will be arriving on PS4, Xbox One and PC this coming Tuesday. For those of you who want to stay in the game for the months after launch, Ubisoft has provided details surrounding the Ghost Recon Wildlands season pass.
Among the features that are coming to the game after March 7 will be a free PvP update. This will allow gamers to take part in “tactical class-based 4v4 team combat” as they please. Ubisoft will be providing more details surrounding the incoming feature in the days ahead.
Season pass holders will gain one week early access to two significant expansions that are coming to Ghost Recon Wildlands. The expansions are “Narco Road” and “Fallen Ghosts,” but no release date is known yet for either. The former will ask gamers to infiltrate “a gang of smugglers and take part in crazy races and challenges to earn their infamous leader’s trust” and destroy them from the inside. Ubisoft is delivering new bosses and vehicles in this expansion.
“Fall Ghosts” covers an evacuation mission where “the Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and the squad will need to adapt as they’re tracked down” by an challenge group of enemy mercenaries. A new foe will be introduced and Ubisoft will also provide gamers with new skills and weapons to unlock.
The Unidad Conspiracy mission pack as well as the Peruvian Connection pack will provide players with several new missions to experience. Equipment packs are coming to the Season Pass and they’ll include the Rebellion Ghost, Unidad Ghost and Santa Blanca Ghost packs. More information on the packs can be found here.
A permanent XP booster of 5 percent will be given to Season Pass holders. Furthermore, single-use short XP boosters of an additional 50 percent and 25 percent can be used. These expire within two hours of being used, so make that time count. The Bolivian Minibus is the exclusive vehicle coming to the Season Pass.
Ghost Recon HQ is a companion App Ubisoft is giving to gamers for free. The app is available on all iOS and Android tablets and phones. It will serve as a second-screen experience for both solo and co-op. Guerilla mode “puts players in place to help the Rebellion and unlock Resources that they can then use in the main game” and this pushes forward their progression. Gamers can also learn background details on characters they’ll encounter in the game.
Ghost Recon Wildlands will launch this coming Tuesday, March 7 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017