Ubisoft continues to do a magnificent job of blending the things they do well with new ideas and concepts. Their open-world portfolio is one of the most robust in the gaming industry today, and in a week from now, Ghost Recon Wildlands will be joining the company’s ranks.
The upcoming military shooter takes place in the absolutely massive open-world of Bolivia. Gamers will be able to turn this expansive land into the playground of their dreams. With a deep customization and progression system, player expression will be at the heart of Wildlands.
Players can drive vehicles and fly aircrafts across the bustling world. No matter how you choose to play in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ubisoft is supporting you with open arms. In an exclusive interview with We Write Things, Wildlands senior producer Nouredine Abboud talked about what makes this game more unique than anything other out there.
“It is clearly the fact that no other game is a pure military shooter, an open-world and has this fully seamless drop-in, drop-out single-player co-op approach. If you talk about open-world, this is freedom at the maximum level. It is freedom of who you will be playing with, but also freedom in terms of gameplay. We have all of the elements of a strong military shooter,” Abboud said.
What’s most striking is the number of playstyles that are compatible within Ghost Recon Wildlands. No matter if you are a smash and bash kind of player or if you prefer a more passive approach, this open-world gives you many, many tools to play how you want to.
Ubisoft will be releasing Ghost Recon Wildlands this coming March 7, which is a week from today. The game will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. This is the last major release for Ubisoft, likely for the first half of the year. We’ll probably hear details on the rest of their upcoming lineup as E3 gets closer. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017