Developers are gradually becoming more and more familiar with PS4 Pro. As time goes on, we’ll be able to see what the console is truly capable of. While the future will hold innovation, the present continues to see PS4 Pro feature the best version of games for all consoles.
Capcom is bringing the next iteration in the Resident Evil franchise in a matter of days. The game makes its debut on Jan. 24 and gamers are ready to see what this experience will be. The game looks magnificent on the base PS4, but Capcom’s revamped engine for Resident Evil VII: Biohazard shines the most on PS4 Pro.
Gamers who own a PS4 Pro will certainly be happy to hear these new comments. Capcom’s Masachika Kawata, who is a producer on Resident Evil VII, spoke about PS4 Pro. He said gamers will find a superior experience on PS4 Pro when they play Resident Evil VII.
“As long as the players wallet allows it I think having the player play on the PS4 Pro really is the ideal environment someone wants to experience the game in. On an additional note playing it on the PlayStation VR is also a great way to immerse yourself in the environment,” Kawata told GamingBolt.
It is fair to expect many games in 2017 to look the best on PS4 Pro. Switch will be underpowered and Scorpio is not releasing until later this year. Therefore, PS4 Pro will possess the greatest console experience for games. Kawata then talked about what is essential to the PS4 Pro and mid-generation consoles being successful.
“When it comes to new hardware, I think that the biggest takeaway is just making sure that it’s not just one party that is excited about this product. It really has to be a mutual interest on both the manufactures side, publisher side, consumer side, and only when everyone is on board and everyone’s excited for the product does it allow the opportunity to expand the game industry and the user base. Because otherwise it’s just a lot of extra effort on our side,” Kawata said.
Capcom believes it is taking some positive steps forward with Resident Evil VII. The game is shaping up to mark a resurgence for the series, one that is necessary. Capcom’s Resident Evil VII: Biohazard will release on PS4, Xbox One and PC this coming Jan. 24. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on PlayStation.
- Agents of Mayhem’s Global Conflict Mode Reveals Hidden Lairs, Best Gadgets - July 26, 2017
- Sega Genesis is Returning This September With 85 Classic Games - July 26, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Captures Photo Mode This August - July 26, 2017
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition Coming to Switch This September - July 26, 2017
- Aven Colony is a Fun Yet Repetitive Experience - July 25, 2017
- Justin Bieber Inspired Agents of Mayhem’s Villain Gaunt - July 25, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Will Receive Overcooked: Special Edition - July 24, 2017
- Linkin Park Releases Heartfelt Letter to the Late Chester Bennington - July 24, 2017
- Microsoft Reveals $279 Xbox One S Madden 18 Bundle - July 24, 2017
- LawBreakers Exclusive: Not Just Another Shooter, but a Fast, Frantic Symphony - July 24, 2017