Developers are gradually becoming more and more familiar with PS4 Pro. As time goes on, we’ll be able to see what the console is truly capable of. While the future will hold innovation, the present continues to see PS4 Pro feature the best version of games for all consoles.
Capcom is bringing the next iteration in the Resident Evil franchise in a matter of days. The game makes its debut on Jan. 24 and gamers are ready to see what this experience will be. The game looks magnificent on the base PS4, but Capcom’s revamped engine for Resident Evil VII: Biohazard shines the most on PS4 Pro.
Gamers who own a PS4 Pro will certainly be happy to hear these new comments. Capcom’s Masachika Kawata, who is a producer on Resident Evil VII, spoke about PS4 Pro. He said gamers will find a superior experience on PS4 Pro when they play Resident Evil VII.
“As long as the players wallet allows it I think having the player play on the PS4 Pro really is the ideal environment someone wants to experience the game in. On an additional note playing it on the PlayStation VR is also a great way to immerse yourself in the environment,” Kawata told GamingBolt.
It is fair to expect many games in 2017 to look the best on PS4 Pro. Switch will be underpowered and Scorpio is not releasing until later this year. Therefore, PS4 Pro will possess the greatest console experience for games. Kawata then talked about what is essential to the PS4 Pro and mid-generation consoles being successful.
“When it comes to new hardware, I think that the biggest takeaway is just making sure that it’s not just one party that is excited about this product. It really has to be a mutual interest on both the manufactures side, publisher side, consumer side, and only when everyone is on board and everyone’s excited for the product does it allow the opportunity to expand the game industry and the user base. Because otherwise it’s just a lot of extra effort on our side,” Kawata said.
Capcom believes it is taking some positive steps forward with Resident Evil VII. The game is shaping up to mark a resurgence for the series, one that is necessary. Capcom’s Resident Evil VII: Biohazard will release on PS4, Xbox One and PC this coming Jan. 24. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on PlayStation.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – My Last Game Review - November 16, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an Experience Gaming Needs More Of - October 23, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Calls PS4 Pro & Xbox One X ‘Truly Incredible’ - October 9, 2017
- Armored Division is The Support Class in Call of Duty: WWII - October 9, 2017
- Rockstar Games Reveals New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - September 28, 2017
- Discover History With Assassin’s Creed Origins New Mode - September 28, 2017
- Ghost Recon Wildlands’ PvP Mode ‘Ghost War’ Release Date Revealed - September 27, 2017
- Ubisoft Confirms South Park: The Fractured But Whole is Now Golden - September 25, 2017
- I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is Phenomenal - September 16, 2017
- Taking A Deep Dive Into The Fractured But Whole, South Park Style - September 15, 2017