Another major release upcoming for Ubisoft is actually not a video game. Assassin’s Creed will be hitting theaters next month, and Ubisoft is cranking up marketing for the film, even in their own game.
We Write Things recently had the chance to jump into the world of Watch Dogs 2 and as we were cruising along, we ran into Ubisoft San Francisco’s Headquarters. As you can see in the images below, Assassin’s Creed movie posters are painted on sides of Ubisoft’s building.
Gamers who pick up Watch Dogs 2 on PS4 will gain 30-day early access to new DLC post-launch before players on other platforms will. There will be three major DLC releases for Watch Dogs 2 post-launch.
The first DLC is the “T-Bone Content Bundle.” This will be comprised of a new outfit for Marcus to wear, as well as a beast of a truck, which has been created in the spirit of supporting character T-Bone. As you can see in the trailer below, the truck looks pretty badass and is kind of something out of a Twisted Metal game.
The “T-Bone Content Bundle” will also have a brand-new difficulty level. This will deliver a brand-new enemy archetype that wields “advanced weaponry.” The “T-Bone Content Bundle” will be available first to PS4 players on Dec. 13.
Watch Dogs 2 will hit retailers this coming Nov. 15. It will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. The film, Assassin’s Creed, will be out in theaters on Dec. 21. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Watch Dogs 2.
- Agents of Mayhem’s Global Conflict Mode Reveals Hidden Lairs, Best Gadgets - July 26, 2017
- Sega Genesis is Returning This September With 85 Classic Games - July 26, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Captures Photo Mode This August - July 26, 2017
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition Coming to Switch This September - July 26, 2017
- Aven Colony is a Fun Yet Repetitive Experience - July 25, 2017
- Justin Bieber Inspired Agents of Mayhem’s Villain Gaunt - July 25, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Will Receive Overcooked: Special Edition - July 24, 2017
- Linkin Park Releases Heartfelt Letter to the Late Chester Bennington - July 24, 2017
- Microsoft Reveals $279 Xbox One S Madden 18 Bundle - July 24, 2017
- LawBreakers Exclusive: Not Just Another Shooter, but a Fast, Frantic Symphony - July 24, 2017