This past weekend, Infinity Ward and Activision kicked off the Call of Duty: Infinity Warfare beta on PS4. Gamers were able to experience a small handful of maps as well as the modes Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed and a few others.
This coming weekend will mark the time when gamers on Xbox One and PC join the Infinite Warfare beta. It will still run on PS4, and in fact, all PS4 owners can gain access to it this weekend.
Should you jump into the action for the first time this weekend, you may want to different Rigs, not just the ones you are comfortable with. If you don’t take my word for it, consider the words from Infinity Ward’s Eric Monacelli.
“Experiment with the different Combat Rigs to find the one or two that best suits your play style. The Rigs are designed to suit distinct play styles. The sheer variety of options in payloads, traits, scorestreaks, equipment, lethals, tacticals, and weapons we have in the multiplayer will further complement your play but you need to figure out what combination works best for you.
“Also, Mission Teams enhance the already joyful experience of community you’ll get when playing multiplayer. Join a mission team unit that suits your gameplay style!” Monacelli told We Write Things.
Mission Teams are a great way to jump into a team that play like you do. It can sometimes be difficult to find players of a similar gameplay style, but Infinite Warfare provides a new solution to that problem.
Scorestreaks have of course been changed up a bit in this year’s game. Monacelli spoke about a new scorestreak you may have seen in the Infinite Warfare beta last weekend.
“It’s most important that scorestreaks which fit the fiction of each game are represented. For instance, in Infinite Warfare multiplayer you can call in Scorchers, a new scorestreak where players can call in three prototype Scorcher jets for a laser strafing run,” Monacelli said.
All PS4 gamers can hop into the Infinite Warfare beta this weekend. Xbox One and PC gamers will also gain access to the beta in a few days. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is taking the series where it has never been before. The game will launch on Nov. 4 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more from our chat with Infinity Ward.
- Assassin’s Creed Empire Will Be A Project Scorpio Showcase Title - March 29, 2017
- PS4 Pro And Project Scorpio Can’t Fix Cross-Gen Development Problem, Says Dev - March 28, 2017
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Safe Houses Detailed By CI Games - March 28, 2017
- New RPG Outward Exclusive: A Bit of Borderlands And Fallout With Some Local Co-Op - March 28, 2017
- Review: Rock N Roll Tequila – A Trio of Tantalizing Tequilas - March 27, 2017
- Celebrate St. Patty’s Day With Tasty Recipes From Maker’s Mark and Tres Agaves - March 17, 2017
- CD Projekt RED Expects Cyberpunk 2077 To Outsell The Witcher 3 - March 16, 2017
- Review: Styx: Shards of Darkness – Goblin Be Stealthy - March 16, 2017
- Nex Machina No Longer PS4 Exclusive, Launches On PC This Summer - March 14, 2017
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launches In A Week And Its Launch Trailer Is Epic - March 13, 2017