Gamers have been clamoring for remakes of some of the most popular Call of Duty games, and this fall arrives Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. The title will launch alongside Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, though many are able to play Modern Warfare‘s campaign now.
Those who purchase the Digital Deluxe, Legacy Edition or Legacy Pro will be able to access Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. In the latter comes the full campaign as well as the complete multiplayer experience.
Activision will be releasing 16 multiplayer maps in total, with 10 arriving at launch. The final six will be added in the months after this November’s release for no charge.
At a base level, gamers can pick up both Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered for $80. There’s incredible value in this package and Infinity Ward’s Eric Monacelli spoke with We Write Things about the exceptional deal.
“As a fan of the franchise and thinking as a consumer, it’s a phenomenal value and likely the greatest deal in gaming you’ll find this year. Just consider the sheer number of hours you’re going to spend playing both campaigns then both multiplayer games…and you’ll still have Zombies in Spaceland to enjoy. 400 hours? 500 hours? More? It’s incredible quality and value. It’s like getting five games for a price that’s less than what you’d pay to buy two games.
“As a developer working on the games, I couldn’t think of a better, more immersive collector’s package for our fans. I’m really excited to play [Modern Warfare Remastered] again and can’t wait to blast off into Infinite Warfare with our community,” Monacelli said.
Activision recently hosted a beta for Infinite Warfare‘s multiplayer this past weekend. It concluded only a matter of hours ago and gave gamers a great peek into what’s coming this November.
Infinity Ward is also bringing a complete Zombies experience in Infinite Warfare. As we spoke with Monacelli, the mode will be bringing a very Infinity Ward feel to it.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered will both be launching this coming Nov. 4 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more from our chat with Infinity Ward.
- Rumor: PS4 & PS4 Pro Will Be Lead Marketing Platforms For Far Cry 5 - May 22, 2017
- Rockstar Delays Red Dead Redemption 2, Launching Spring 2018 - May 22, 2017
- Review: Tequila Ocho 2016 Puerta del Aire Plata – A Vintage Marvel - May 22, 2017
- Bungie Talks Destiny 2 On PC: It’s Not A Console Port - May 21, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Will Be A Fresh Start For The Franchise - May 20, 2017
- Housemarque Announces Nex Machina Release Date - May 19, 2017
- Activision & Bungie Reveal Destiny 2 Gameplay, Campaign, Multiplayer & More - May 19, 2017
- Three Lazy Magnolia Beers That Will Drive You To The Liquor Store - May 19, 2017
- New Life Is Strange Game Confirmed By DONTNOD Entertainment - May 18, 2017
- Review: The Surge – For The Core, For The Dedicated - May 18, 2017