EA and Respawn Entertainment first launched Titanfall back in the spring of 2014. The game enjoyed a great deal of success on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Fast forward a few years later and here we are awaiting the release of Titanfall 2.
The second iteration in the Titanfall franchise is one of the most anticipated games of the fall. It is set to launch in close to one month from now.
The ESRB rates games just before they are released and they have done just that for Titanfall 2. You might be looking for a few extra details on the game’s action and so without further adieu, here’s what the firm had to say about Titanfall 2.
“This is a first-person shooter in which players assume the role of a militia pilot through missions on an alien planet. As players traverse various battlefields, they use machine guns, shotguns, grenades, rockets launchers, and mechanical battle armor (Titans) to destroy robot sentries and kill enemy soldiers.
“Battles are frenetic and are accompanied by realistic gunfire, radio chatter, and large explosions. Some weapons cause enemies to explode into large sprays of blood and chunks of flesh; large blood stains will sometimes appear on walls and floors. The word “sh*t” is heard in the dialogue,” ESRB wrote.
This second game will be the first time in the brand’s history that a single-player campaign will be featured. Gamers of course know about the fast and furious multiplayer gameplay of Titanfall, but a campaign has yet to be seen.
One of the biggest features coming to Titanfall 2 is the grappling gun. The device allows players to move throughout the world quickly and effectively. Titanfall is all about movement, combinations and speed, and the grapple enhances all of those things.
We’ll have much more on Titanfall 2 when the game launches on Oct. 28. EA and Respawn are releasing it on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Titanfall.
- Ubisoft Releases Update 1.7 for Tom Clancy’s The Division - August 17, 2017
- Stunning Indie Game Light Fall Drops March 2018 on PS4, Xbox One & PC - August 17, 2017
- Activision Reveals Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta Dates - August 16, 2017
- WBIE Releases New Shadow of War Tribes Trailer - August 16, 2017
- Empyre: Lords of the Sea Gates Releases October on Steam - August 16, 2017
- Dev Announces Raid: World War II’s September PC Release Date - August 16, 2017
- We Happy Few Forgoing Console Exclusivity is a Win for Gamers - August 16, 2017
- God Told Far Cry 5’s Villain The End of The World is Coming - August 15, 2017
- Xbox Acknowledges Xbox One X Pre-Order Frustration, Talks YouTube Streaming - August 15, 2017
- Meet Volition’s New Masterpiece: Agents of Mayhem - August 15, 2017