EA and Respawn Entertainment first launched Titanfall back in the spring of 2014. The game enjoyed a great deal of success on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Fast forward a few years later and here we are awaiting the release of Titanfall 2.
The second iteration in the Titanfall franchise is one of the most anticipated games of the fall. It is set to launch in close to one month from now.
The ESRB rates games just before they are released and they have done just that for Titanfall 2. You might be looking for a few extra details on the game’s action and so without further adieu, here’s what the firm had to say about Titanfall 2.
“This is a first-person shooter in which players assume the role of a militia pilot through missions on an alien planet. As players traverse various battlefields, they use machine guns, shotguns, grenades, rockets launchers, and mechanical battle armor (Titans) to destroy robot sentries and kill enemy soldiers.
“Battles are frenetic and are accompanied by realistic gunfire, radio chatter, and large explosions. Some weapons cause enemies to explode into large sprays of blood and chunks of flesh; large blood stains will sometimes appear on walls and floors. The word “sh*t” is heard in the dialogue,” ESRB wrote.
This second game will be the first time in the brand’s history that a single-player campaign will be featured. Gamers of course know about the fast and furious multiplayer gameplay of Titanfall, but a campaign has yet to be seen.
One of the biggest features coming to Titanfall 2 is the grappling gun. The device allows players to move throughout the world quickly and effectively. Titanfall is all about movement, combinations and speed, and the grapple enhances all of those things.
We’ll have much more on Titanfall 2 when the game launches on Oct. 28. EA and Respawn are releasing it on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Titanfall.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Is The Best Looking Game On Xbox One X - June 22, 2017
- Far Cry 5’s American Debut Comes At Exactly The Right Time - June 22, 2017
- Review: Sam Adams Summer Seasonal Beers – Part II - June 22, 2017
- Review: George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey – A Whiskey Lover’s Delight - June 21, 2017
- Xbox One Executive Calls $499 Xbox One X Price ‘An Incredible Value’ - June 20, 2017
- PS4 Boss Teases Exclusives Launching During First Half 2018 - June 19, 2017
- Destiny 2 Plays, Looks & Runs Amazing On PC - June 19, 2017
- Perception Grants A New Lens For Experiencing Terror & Adventure - June 16, 2017
- Call of Duty: WWII Delivers What Gamers Wanted In A Massive Way - June 16, 2017
- PS4 Exclusive Days Gone Gives Players Alternate Paths To Success - June 15, 2017