EA and Respawn Entertainment first launched Titanfall back in the spring of 2014. The game enjoyed a great deal of success on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Fast forward a few years later and here we are awaiting the release of Titanfall 2.
The second iteration in the Titanfall franchise is one of the most anticipated games of the fall. It is set to launch in close to one month from now.
The ESRB rates games just before they are released and they have done just that for Titanfall 2. You might be looking for a few extra details on the game’s action and so without further adieu, here’s what the firm had to say about Titanfall 2.
“This is a first-person shooter in which players assume the role of a militia pilot through missions on an alien planet. As players traverse various battlefields, they use machine guns, shotguns, grenades, rockets launchers, and mechanical battle armor (Titans) to destroy robot sentries and kill enemy soldiers.
“Battles are frenetic and are accompanied by realistic gunfire, radio chatter, and large explosions. Some weapons cause enemies to explode into large sprays of blood and chunks of flesh; large blood stains will sometimes appear on walls and floors. The word “sh*t” is heard in the dialogue,” ESRB wrote.
This second game will be the first time in the brand’s history that a single-player campaign will be featured. Gamers of course know about the fast and furious multiplayer gameplay of Titanfall, but a campaign has yet to be seen.
One of the biggest features coming to Titanfall 2 is the grappling gun. The device allows players to move throughout the world quickly and effectively. Titanfall is all about movement, combinations and speed, and the grapple enhances all of those things.
We’ll have much more on Titanfall 2 when the game launches on Oct. 28. EA and Respawn are releasing it on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Titanfall.
- PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio Development Process Made Seamless By Microsoft & Sony, Says Mulaka Dev - April 24, 2017
- Activision Confirms Call of Duty: WWII, Livestream Coming Wednesday - April 22, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s Nemesis System Is ‘Expanded In Every Way’ - April 22, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Story Now An Established Part Of The Franchise - April 22, 2017
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Receives Exciting New Trailer - April 21, 2017
- Ubisoft Cuts The Ribbon On New Bordeaux & Berlin Development Studios - April 20, 2017
- Remedy Recounts Microsoft’s Request To Remove ‘Explicit Nudity’ Texture From Quantum Break - April 20, 2017
- Dev On Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel: ‘More Machines’ & Respecting The Emotional Connection - April 19, 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Feature The Nazgul As Enemy Bosses - April 19, 2017
- Mulaka Is Coming To PS4 & Xbox One This Year, And It Looks Awesome - April 18, 2017