Only a matter of weeks ago, Overcooked debuted from Ghost Town Games and it was greeted with adoration from those who played it. I happened to review the game and absolutely loved it. It was no surprise to hear Overcooked will be released via retail later this year.
U&I Entertainment and Team17 have teamed up to bring Overcooked to retail sometime during quarter four of this year. No release date has been listed, but it will arrive on Xbox One and PS4.
Overcooked: Gourmet Edition will hit retailers with the 30 standard campaign levels and more. Gamers can go head-to-head locally with friends in nine versus levels. New content coming to the retail version includes six new levels with new themes as well as six new chefs. Those new chefs include Dinosaur, Robot, French Bulldog, Panda, Bear and Pig.
The couch co-op cooking game has taken hold of anyone who has jumped into its gameplay, as up to four friends can play together at once. The game features a cute narrative to help give purpose to what is happening, but the gameplay is simply amazing. It’s a wonderful game you can pick up and put down very easily.
“Players must cook in a variety of bizarre and dynamic kitchens on their quest to become master chefs capable of conquering an ancient edible evil which plagues the land. Working as a team, chefs must prepare, cook and serve up an assortment of scrumptious orders before cranky paying customers storm out in a huff,” U&I Entertainment wrote.
Overcooked: Gourmet Edition will release sometime during the fourth quarter of this year on PS4 and Xbox One. Check out our review for more on this addictively fun and entertaining title.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Is The Best Looking Game On Xbox One X - June 22, 2017
- Far Cry 5’s American Debut Comes At Exactly The Right Time - June 22, 2017
- Review: Sam Adams Summer Seasonal Beers – Part II - June 22, 2017
- Review: George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey – A Whiskey Lover’s Delight - June 21, 2017
- Xbox One Executive Calls $499 Xbox One X Price ‘An Incredible Value’ - June 20, 2017
- PS4 Boss Teases Exclusives Launching During First Half 2018 - June 19, 2017
- Destiny 2 Plays, Looks & Runs Amazing On PC - June 19, 2017
- Perception Grants A New Lens For Experiencing Terror & Adventure - June 16, 2017
- Call of Duty: WWII Delivers What Gamers Wanted In A Massive Way - June 16, 2017
- PS4 Exclusive Days Gone Gives Players Alternate Paths To Success - June 15, 2017