“Everyone loves their own brand.” No truer words have ever been uttered then when the arch-nemesis of Austin Powers, Fat Bastard, commented on the scent of his own um…farts. Why is this being brought up in a video games post, you ask? Well, it is because of two words: South Park.
Taking a page from Facebook’s newest VR brand, Ubisoft has come up with a cutting-edge piece of technology known simply as the Nosulus Rift. This particular device has been crafted carefully so gamers can step into the world of South Park: The Fractured But Whole and smell what Ubisoft is cooking.
So you may be sitting there thinking to yourself, what exactly is the Nosulus Rift? Well, Ubisoft has made a video to help illustrate exactly what the device is used for. Be forewarned, things may get poopy.
In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, gamers are playing as the new kid once again and will face an even bigger challenge than what they found in The Stick of Truth. Gamers who pre-order The Fractured But Whole from Ubisoft’s Uplay Shop will earn themselves a free copy of The Stick of Truth and some other items. Full details can be found via their website.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is the second iteration in Ubisoft’s new series, with the first game earning a very positive reception from gamers. The new game will be released on Dec. 6 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Check out We Play Things for more video games.
- Agents of Mayhem’s Global Conflict Mode Reveals Hidden Lairs, Best Gadgets - July 26, 2017
- Sega Genesis is Returning This September With 85 Classic Games - July 26, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Captures Photo Mode This August - July 26, 2017
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition Coming to Switch This September - July 26, 2017
- Aven Colony is a Fun Yet Repetitive Experience - July 25, 2017
- Justin Bieber Inspired Agents of Mayhem’s Villain Gaunt - July 25, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Will Receive Overcooked: Special Edition - July 24, 2017
- Linkin Park Releases Heartfelt Letter to the Late Chester Bennington - July 24, 2017
- Microsoft Reveals $279 Xbox One S Madden 18 Bundle - July 24, 2017
- LawBreakers Exclusive: Not Just Another Shooter, but a Fast, Frantic Symphony - July 24, 2017